Mobius Scenes for single device type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jlauck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you able to create a scene in Mobius to control only one device type? I have Radions, MP40s and a Vectra. I would like the ability to shift the color of the tank for a few minutes when taking photos. When I create a new scene, all the devices are already configured. The MP40s and Vectra are pre-set to a much higher level that I normally run. I would like to the powerheads and return pump be "not configured" just like in the default disco / thunderstorm / cloud cover / color cycle modes.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you able to create a scene in Mobius to control only one device type? I have Radions, MP40s and a Vectra. I would like the ability to shift the color of the tank for a few minutes when taking photos. When I create a new scene, all the devices are already configured. The MP40s and Vectra are pre-set to a much higher level that I normally run. I would like to the powerheads and return pump be "not configured" just like in the default disco / thunderstorm / cloud cover / color cycle modes.
You sure can. When creating a scene, all the devices are defaulted to "Configured", which means that if you saved the scene all your mobius controlled devices would be altered when selecting that scene. I would prefer that they all be "Not Configured" and allow the user to add them if necessary.

I made this video to help some one else but it pertains to you as well.

OP
OP
jlauck

jlauck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You! You are F*n Awesome!

You sure can. When creating a scene, all the devices are defaulted to "Configured", which means that if you saved the scene all your mobius controlled devices would be altered when selecting that scene. I would prefer that they all be "Not Configured" and allow the user to add them if necessary.

I made this video to help some one else but it pertains to you as well.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.9%
Back