Mocha clownfish?

Giantclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
14
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this basic ocellaris clown fish and I just started to notice that it kept being dark. Now I’m curious if its a mocha clown or something else.

If anyone could help me determine, that would be great!

E88EE3AF-DFF0-45E9-910F-F3434A237A53.jpeg 960E2897-D554-4AD0-B6DF-5CE263A051A7.jpeg 170DCBAD-6BF2-400F-9E82-F0ED373A15B1.jpeg
 
Mocha are generally brown all across.
Might just be a regular occy showing dark colors.
 
Definitely could be a mocha! Here are some photos of mine, Mushu and Mulan.

4E56D688-418C-4AF8-B79C-6142ADD8BBEB.jpeg

5C7EB7C9-C25D-4D1B-B6A3-BDA305E7354D.jpeg


87A125EC-CEAB-420E-A6E8-14317155FD3A.jpeg


Does the color seem similar to yours?
 
Last edited:
Looks like juvenile fish growing into adult colors. Might be wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new