Moderate-High Indirect Flow LPS?

Trenton Henderson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2022
Messages
210
Reaction score
99
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I just placed a couple heads of rainbow hammer on my rockwork and shortly after moved it, as it was getting whipped around a little more than I wanted by the indirect flow. I made the mistake of oversizing my pumps, so my flow is a bit high until I can get some SPS growth up top to break it up.

This being said, is there an LPS coral that I could place where it was that can handle some decent bursts of indirect flow? It gets about 150-180 PAR, but is also close to the hammer, so I can’t do another long tentacle coral that could sting it.
 
I not totally sure but mabye see if They have any for that area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new