Modified BioCube 32 _Jumping back into hobby

Cletus617

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am slowing moving away from FO tank to corals after 7 years. Modified the Cube with Steve's LED few years back, EcoTech MP10 and Versa doser. Also, as of a week ago an Apex Pro. Love the forum and learning a lot. Hopefully this year will get a Red Sea 250 and just go crazy with corals once I get some knowledge under my belt. Currently a mass of Green Stars from a very small starter and a few stalks of Candy Canes and my favorite a 2 year old Porcelain Crab. Just started dosing with All For Reef and very impressed with the results.

OP
OP
Cletus617

Cletus617

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and little dudes. Clown is 5 y/o and Diamondback Gobbie is 4y/o. The experiment Green Polyps, wow they grow fast started from frags and the newest try Candy Cane. Next to figure out how to keep them happy and add new stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 23

lubeck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and little dudes. Clown is 5 y/o and Diamondback Gobbie is 4y/o. The experiment Green Polyps, wow they grow fast started from frags and the newest try Candy Cane. Next to figure out how to keep them happy and add new stuff.
Not to be a Debbie downer but the green star polyps will soon cover all of the rock in the tank if they are touching. If you want to get other corals you may want to reconsider the gsp.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back