Mods for the fluval 206 filter

Underthetree

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made any mods to the fluval? I am thinking about removing the E side and filling it with live rock only. Any feedback?

IMG_20190913_095018.jpg
 
You might get more eyes on this question if you post on the DIY or General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration forums. Unfortunately, the Tucson specific forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic. As I don't use a canister I wouldn't be able to give you accurate advice. Good luck in your search for information!
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I am still getting used too navigating on this forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new