Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to @Dtackett ?
He would come in here when he was working the night shift at his job. But he got hired permanently and moved to the day shift. He does run a reef forum on Facebook. He posts on there and all. He runs it. I wish he would come back on here though. I wonder if his reef bowl is still don't good?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He would come in here when he was working the night shift at his job. But he got hired permanently and moved to the day shift. He does run a reef forum on Facebook that I joined. He posts on there and all. He runs it. I wish he would come back on here though. I wonder if his reef bowl is still don't good?
I figured you would know being yall talked back and forth alot. I should have tagged you in that post but I knew you would see it. I was just wondering why he was so active then just disappeared on us like that. Glad somebody knows what happened though. I hate seeing members go awol to never be heard from again and nobody knows what happened to them
 
I figured you would know being yall talked back and forth alot. I should have tagged you in that post but I knew you would see it. I was just wondering why he was so active then just disappeared on us like that. Glad somebody knows what happened though. I hate seeing members go awol to never be heard from again and nobody knows what happened to them
He was only on reef2reef then because he was bored at his night job. He said once he moved to the daytime he wouldn't be on here as much because he has his two boys and all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0d2c8a17df7006a6ffa56889ebabb644_thumb.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new