Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know the band Tool? I guess you aren't then. Lol It's where my little logo comes from.
Haha I don't know the band tool. But I do know AC/DC and Eric Church.
What logo do you mean? Your avatar?
 
c61ed8e349091ea0002a0a4aba21ea71.jpg
 
No, the "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" qoute.
Oh! Lol I'm on the app, I don't see that stuff on here haha. If I go to the mobile version I'll see it.
 
Last night I closed the garage door, then suddenly realized that I still had to take the garbage out.

Now that is random...this thread is back on track!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new