Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT for this thread...
What I use to keep salt from clumping in the bucket, lol
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446827283.200537.jpg
 
OT for this thread...
What I use to keep salt from clumping in the bucket, lol
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446827283.200537.jpg
I'm not sure it's possible to go "OT" in this thread... :D
 
In lieu of recent events it has occurred to me that we should not stop at gun free zones. This sign should be posted at every business to prevent all criminal and illegal activities from occurring.

image.jpeg

[HASHTAG]#FixThisWorld[/HASHTAG]
 
452.. and counting
 
image.jpeg
 
Halloween-Costume-Of-The-Day.jpg
 
Meawhile...elsewhere on Reef2Reef...

reef.jpg
 
in a meeting, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new