Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah oranges are better. Now let's compare.
5c0f0d403248597acbea79e1e41198e10304719467f1b07bd3f2a0c14d79e289.jpg
 
If my wife dresses up like Cat-Woman she'll wake the dog in me up........ if she dresses up like a dog (thank God she never did) I'll go to the local sports bar.
Not sure what my point is but I thought it was funny to mention :D
Wait.... what? :eek:
 
Anyone had a dog that acts like a cat? I've heard of cats that act like dogs.
 
.............
 
Last edited:
and it's Honey Crisp time again! Those are so good they should be their own fruit.

Gabe, I push this for everyone who's logged in R2R to like this, I care less about the Honey Crisp but just to even out your messages with your likes :D
 
Gabe, I push this for everyone who's logged in R2R to like this, I care less about the Honey Crisp but just to even out your messages with your likes :D
Oh if you like honeycrisp apples you have to try pinata apples. They're only available for about a month a year, but they are uh-waitforit-mazing.
 
Anyone had a dog that acts like a cat? I've heard of cats that act like dogs.
Mine does, I find male cats to be more dog like I general.

I have a orange tabby, he comes when called. Lines up with the dogs when treats are out. Very affectionate.

b2644879d9d8e019a8bf65bfdbcb72a8.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new