Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. We just make our own burgers now and if we go to a place like wendys or whatever I always get a chicken sandwich now. Seems easier somehow for them. They haven't messed up my chicken sandwhich even once.

I swear people at Wendy's fart on their hamburgers. They are always so sad looking compared to the commercials.
 
And yet they still want $15+ an hour smh... o_O

...but if you pay them more money they'll do a better job. :p /s

Fast food nowadays costs almost as much as going to a restaurant. So what the wife & I do is go to Chili's during "Happy Hour" before 6pm. They've got a bunch of good appetizers you can mix & match on for $3 and $5. Better service too (and we sit in the bar area :eek:).
 
...or maybe I'm one of the guests... ;)
 
hang my head in shame :(... sry!
polls_367969057_8ade718e92_o_2118_704049_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg


Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 14)
  1. 143MPCo
  2. ksfulk
  3. Dhofman
  4. cmcoker
  5. twilliard
  6. jwarren220
  7. mdbannister
  8. tobii.san
  9. pastelball
  10. Davesgt
  11. Stephanie11
  12. melypr1985
  13. Reefing Madness
  14. redfishbluefish
  15. chopsie
  16. stscream4187
  17. saltyhog
  18. tanklife3
  19. Salty0331
  20. Battlecorals
  21. lazylivin
  22. Breadman03
  23. argue.oa
  24. juan gabriel grajales
  25. lwaterman
  26. KJ
  27. rajkovich207
  28. jgonz
  29. knukles55
  30. craigcolbert
 
Oh ya for sure.
I won't even open up next months power bill lol :-)
 
Weird.
Apparently it only counts if you are actually viewing the window. I've had the thread open in Firefox for the past hour but not switched to it. I have at any given time more than 10 tabs open at a time.
 
Hi MrD!
Thank you for all your hard work :-)
 
Weird.
Apparently it only counts if you are actually viewing the window. I've had the thread open in Firefox for the past hour but not switched to it. I have at any given time more than 10 tabs open at a time.
Pizza_Eating_Contest_trophy.png
 
Oh Boy.......... talking about coffee :p

Just drove through the Starbucks and in front of me there was a chick checking me out the whole time not bad looking either if I have to believe my aged eyes and her rear view mirrors.
When I game to the window to pay the barista told me it was paid for by the customer in front of me.
As there was nobody behind me I couldn't return the favor, she handed me the cup and when I drove off I noticed a writing on my cup..........

View attachment 277452
put that sharpie away!
 
Oh Boy.......... talking about coffee :p

Just drove through the Starbucks and in front of me there was a chick checking me out the whole time not bad looking either if I have to believe my aged eyes and her rear view mirrors.
When I game to the window to pay the barista told me it was paid for by the customer in front of me.
As there was nobody behind me I couldn't return the favor, she handed me the cup and when I drove off I noticed a writing on my cup..........

View attachment 277452

Now you gotta post a picture of your mug to see what you look like lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new