Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Boy.......... talking about coffee :p

Just drove through the Starbucks and in front of me there was a chick checking me out the whole time not bad looking either if I have to believe my aged eyes and her rear view mirrors.
When I game to the window to pay the barista told me it was paid for by the customer in front of me.
As there was nobody behind me I couldn't return the favor, she handed me the cup and when I drove off I noticed a writing on my cup..........

View attachment 277452

She just wanted to let you know your headlight is out.
 
Here in Ellensburg its called "pay it forward" but sheesh I don't get numbers.. must be the grey hair
 
Well, are you going to call or sit there and stare at the cup?!
ImNotTellingYou.jpg
 
3730025.jpg
 
Do you know German?
I didn't understand a single word lol

HAHA, if I know German.........
I couldn't translate it for you as it was more like a bunch of BLABALBLA to make a YT vid but yes I used to speak it 100%.
I grew up in Europe for 30 years.
 
man that hit the spot!
3551377.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new