Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on your toes cowboy.


Honestly, the way you responded to this makes me want to take back my last two posts!

O-K. I guess I am missing the point...

Unsure why you seem to put my career opportunities on blast for no reason and call me out like that...I really do hope you can see I come to reef2reef to enjoy you guys. I do not come here to be stern and serious about everything.

Okay just read the PM.
 
LOL! Ok, guys. This was a troll thread. We did find and address the issue. Thanks for playing. :) I will now do the terrible mod thing and close the thread. Bwahaha
 
@TomatoSauceTy

Did I do something to you? Why are you negatively commenting on my posts and sending me bad PM's?

"I liked the way you responded~~~ I wish I could edit my post in the towing thread because I feel like a real (vulgar) now. Either way I don't like you and I'm a (vulgar)"

@ritter6788 Sorry I forgot to initially remove the vulgarity he is sending me through PM's.
 
@TomatoSauceTy

Did I do something to you? Why are you negatively commenting on my posts and sending me bad PM's?

"I liked the way you responded~~~ I wish I could edit my post in the towing thread because I feel like a real (vulgar) now. Either way I don't like you and I'm a (vulgar)"

@ritter6788 Sorry I forgot to initially remove the vulgarity he is sending me through PM's.

One of the things you have to do as an officer is learn to leave well enough alone and move on to the next one. Pro-tip from a previous officer of teh law.

respectcartman.jpg
 
Well since we are official now in the Lounge. Who has Thanksgiving week off? I am really looking forward to it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new