Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading it over and over trying to figure out what I'm missing as well
Only thing I may not be understanding is the "TT" in there???
 
Not even back-room sipping?

Nope not even. I should bring a flask though. I bet I'd be the most popular person there if I dont get caught. lol
 
Anyway one with the show

Song in your head right now
GO
the-rock-eyebrow.jpg

NO...lol
 
So...I may have a problem...

20151106_110516.jpg

Hello. My name is Daniel...
 
I'm reading it over and over trying to figure out what I'm missing as well
Only thing I thought @Diesel might be implying is that the 555th post has to be at 5:55 PM, but his post says "BY 5:55" not "AT 5:55" ...still scratching my head on this one.
 
...or maybe this is revenge for that time I wore a wig in the Starbucks drive thru and left my number written on a cup with the barista for him...
 
.............
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new