Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing ok. Yeah, I am waiting for it to cool down. It's been too hot for November.

You got that right.
I had to replace my furnace today as it went down and temps in the front part of the House got up to 80.
 
I think we'll back at post one and the MODS have to close this fairly educational rejuvenating heartbreaking enlighten coffee lovers thread.
I'm sure I missed a couple hundred other positive things that this thread have brought us in the last 24hrs but there will be another one.

I think I actually lost around 10 IQ while reading this thread. ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new