Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what we poor rednecks use instead of pricey screen mesh from BRS:

IMG_7084-zoom.JPG
Fish net material.
 
I mean, they want like $40 for this stuff :p:

220130-DIY-Aquarium-Screen-Top-Netting-Kit-grouped-a_1.jpg

I can go down to Hobby Lobby and buy wedding tulle dirt cheap. :D
 
I mean, they want like $40 for this stuff :p:

220130-DIY-Aquarium-Screen-Top-Netting-Kit-grouped-a_1.jpg

I can go down to Hobby Lobby and buy wedding tulle dirt cheap. :D
but does it have the BRS sticker on it?
Why do you think people pay so much for beats headphones?
 
Yeah, I heard on the news or something that beats only costs $14 to make. And the sound quality isn't nearly as good as bose. It's just the name.
plus beats are made from cheap plastic that breaks EZ
 
Dang, I go pick a movie and I miss a few hundred post.
Will catch up after I walked to dogs.
Congrats to all for the 1K in post.
 
Aw we're already there?! I wanted to be [HASHTAG]#1000[/HASHTAG] :(
Instead it was just cleo642 talking about fish nets or something
 
30-16 Bama. Need TWO TDs to tie it up.
 
My hope will never die
 
Well, the Arkansas-LSU game should be interesting next week. Night all. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new