Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper is awesome! Only place I've found it is Texas though :(
I've heard we are the only place that had the 3L Dr Pepper, but don't know if that's true..
 
They make 3 liters of Dr. Pepper? I thought that was reserved for store-brands.
 
They make 3 liters of Dr. Pepper? I thought that was reserved for store-brands.
They used to, I remember my dad always got them... Been a long time since I've seen one, but haven't looked either.
 
I'm allergic to caffeine so my wife ordered some of that for me years ago. It was like $3 can with shipping.
 
Well when you have to ship it to PA that really controls the price a bit. ;)
 
Aha! That's why there is an obesity epidemic in the south!
 
Aha! That's why there is an obesity epidemic in the south!
And the sweet tea and fried foods! I mean the main reason to go to the State Fair is corn dogs and fried ores, or fried pb&j, or fried twinkies. Heck they figured out how to make fried beer and fried margaritas!
 
U know I've drank my dew for over ten years and I just got one cavity in the entire 3 years I haven't gone to the dentist
 
Other teeth just fell out on their own then? Haha
 
Yeeeee Hawwwwww PECAN PIE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new