Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1452967424620.jpg
@ritter6788
I saw this on Facebook. That's a monster right there.

That's what you call a high fence deer. Farm raised and somebody paid a ton of $$$$$$ to take that. Incredible deer!
 
More randomness...unusual for this time of year, a wicked storm churned up the gulf this morning and the skimmer was working overtime...

 
I have been doing pretty good. I don't like the cold weather though.

It's colder up there than it is down there. Go to the levee and make a bonfire to stay warm. ;) We used to do that all the time when I was a kid. Nowadays the cops freak out if you try something like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new