Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing this thread alive again makes my heart smile.
 
@Cleo642 Nothing but some thunderstorms in N La today. But I might have to break my rule and watch the 10 o'clock local news. ;)
 
I had to talk my dad (who lives near New Orleans) out of going to get gas today because his car is only 1/2 full. :p
 
I hope your house didn't float away up there. I know there was allot of flooding in the northern part of the state.

I'm good, but many others up here weren't so lucky. :( Lots of houses flooded. :( Be careful, this thing is coming your way next and it packs quite a punch. Almost like a mini-hurricane.
 
They were calling for 8"+ here but it didn't make it this far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new