Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you doing Cleo;)
 
I have this weird itchy eye thing going on, kind of like an eyelash is curling and touching one of my eyelids right near the tear duct of my left eye. It's super annoying.
My wife has had an eyelash stuck in her tear duct, twice.. I had to pull it out with tweezers. [emoji15]
 
21745f42e2dc045f42495f4a184a1d40.jpg



Just thought I'd share....
 
I have this weird itchy eye thing going on, kind of like an eyelash is curling and touching one of my eyelids right near the tear duct of my left eye. It's super annoying.

I don't get Sissy, Girly Man things like stuck eyelashes. I am not even sure if I have eyelashes. I only get Real Man diseases like broken legs, crushed femurs or shrapnel. And if you want to get a torn rotator cuff, don't just tear it like a girl, completely rip the thing off. Then at least you get your money's worth when some guy fixes it with a toggle bolt and maybe some re-bar. :eek:
 
I don't get Sissy, Girly Man things like stuck eyelashes. I am not even sure if I have eyelashes. I only get Real Man diseases like broken legs, crushed femurs or shrapnel. And if you want to get a torn rotator cuff, don't just tear it like a girl, completely rip the thing off. Then at least you get your money's worth when some guy fixes it with a toggle bolt and maybe some re-bar. :eek:
This must be Paul B's daddy. Lol Screenshot_2016-05-28-19-02-14.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new