Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait one minute.....if you young ones are about as old as Paul B's tank....but I'm about as old as Paul B, what does that make me?
 
That looks like a nice smooth driving vehicle!
It's that new "American Politics" edition Benz. (Avoiding further political discussion)
 
Older than dirt. Lol

So Paul B and I are dirt! Actually I can accept that, because I've been called worse. :eek: I know some pretty nice dirt. :D
 
A reefer?

reefer-madness.jpeg
 
The closing of this thread is brought to you in part by Lawrence Welk! Tune in to other threads on R2R for more family-friendly entertainment! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new