molly fry feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter BiggF!sh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BiggF!sh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
63
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bunch of molly fry born yesterday. What do you guys recommend I feed them with?
 
I had a bunch of molly fry born yesterday. What do you guys recommend I feed them with?
Flakes, baby brine, vinegar eels, micro worms, probably eat reef roids too. They will eat a lot of stuff whatever fits in their mouth.
 
Many types of powdered food will work as well as flake food that is finely crushed up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new