Molt or Dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostweim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ghostweim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2022
Messages
150
Reaction score
168
Location
SW Wisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this last night in my tank. Must have been a hitchhiker on the rock I bought a while ago and stayed hidden. Based on the black tips, I would say gorilla crab? Also, do you think it died or just molted? Am hoping dead since I would rather it not be in my tank...
IMG_7540.jpg
 
I have seen some molts that look like 'exact replicas' of the creature itself. Good to use to pull pranks and scare the wife! Lol. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new