OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad the fish have a place to stay till your tank is up and running again. If your corals have grown off the plugs and are incrusted on the rocks you will have to chisel them off, or break the rock into smaller pieces. Just make sure you scrape off all the algae from whatever rock/coral you put in your sisters tank.
Ok yeah Ill chisel them off, thanks.

OP
OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news carpet is not moldy and is now dry so we do not have to replace it also I went to the beach this weekend and got some sand it had copy pods in it maybe it will do this tank some good.

Island Reef 242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some fish grunt, in fact there is a species of fish called a Grunt, cause of the sound it makes. Groupers can make a very loud, deep grunting noise, that can be very surprising if one catches you off guard underwater. I have yet to hear an aquarium fish make a noise, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Fun fact, the Grunt makes its noise by grinding its teeth.

OP
OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow its been a while. . .
I got a better skimmer I re did the whole sump system. Im getting rid of all the algae tomorrow and getting snails and crabs. Also got new carpet.

OP
OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit of an update. The algae problem is slowly getting better. I just got a load of hermits and snails. I plan on getting a lawnmower this week sometime.

Back