• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Momma Chicago Sunburst

Item Price
$1000 - $2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

R0C95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to part ways with my Momma CHSB. This is ORIGINAL lineage back to Reef Plus. There are a lot of imposter lineage out there, but this is the real deal. This mom has an oral disc over 14" in diameter. Depending on the day, she can stretch out her tentacles to over 2 ft! I'd like $2,000 for her, shipped to your door. I will also cover PayPal g&s fees also in that price. Definitely THE center piece for the right buyer.

I also have another "smaller" one as well where her oral disc is 10"-12", and will stretch about 12"-16" with tentacles. That one would cost $1000 shipped.

Let me know if there are any questions!

20221102_162005.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new