Mommy im scared......ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok,I put him in the grass tank. We wil see if he lives or not...
 
Hmm spaghetti, you should have cooked him up, with a nice white sauce, you may have thought about eating him with a red sauce, but white would be better.
 
Hmm spaghetti, you should have cooked him up, with a nice white sauce, you may have thought about eating him with a red sauce, but white would be better.

hahaha!You cook Bryan?Sounds like it...or you just have good taste...haha
 
Lol spaghetti worms are my specialty, saute some fungia and throw it in there with some blasto florretes, I would pair it with a nice chianti.
 
Did you know that there is no such word as speciality? huh who knew? At least it comes off as mispelled when I typed it.
I may have strayed a bit from the op, I apologize.
 
Lol,actually im having pasta for dinner! Maybe I will throw a few spaghetti worms for flavor and more texture

mmmmmmmmmm
LionLickLips.jpg
 
Im having some slow roasted pork tenderloin smoked over charcole for 3 hours with a pineapple glaze and juice.Then a couple sides like,baked beans and slowly roasted potatoes...took me 4 hours to make this...

Worms might make a great addition to it...since the normal food around here for the Ozarks is Squirrle and Racoons,and Im not joking about this either,I dont eat it,but some do...watch Travel channel.Im not joking...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new