"Money for Nothing" Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

We've got some news that will brighten up your day and maybe, just maybe, brighten up your tank as well.

We're celebrating MarineDepotLive.com's grand reopening this month by giving away Money for Nothing. We're going to randomly select 3 lucky reefers to receive $300 worth of gift certificates to redeem at our online livestock boutique.
  • 1st Prize (1 Winner): $150 MarineDepotLive.com Gift Certificate
  • 2nd Prize (1 Winner): $100 MarineDepotLive.com Gift Certificate
  • 3rd Prize (1 Winner): $50 MarineDepotLive.com Gift Certificate
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. All you have to do is like MarineDepotLive.com on Facebook before May 1 for your chance to win. You can enter a second time by subscribing to MarineDepot.com's YouTube Channel.

Our "Money for Nothing" giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries are ineligible. Sorry! To read the remainder of the fine print, click here.

blood-red-acanthastrea-lordhowensis-coral-wysiwyg_grande_-_MDL_MarineDepotLive_medium.jpeg
ultra-maximini-anemone-wysiwyg_grande_-_MDL_MarineDepotLive_medium.jpeg
octopus-favia-brain-coral-wysiwyg_grande_-_MDL_MarineDepotLive_medium.jpeg

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

ktaylor660

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked and subscribed! Thanks for doing these giveaways. Your livestock looks great!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked and subscribed! Thanks for doing these giveaways. Your livestock looks great!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Thanks! They are our babies. lol We take very good care of them and we know our customers will do the same! :angel:

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome give away. I don't hope to win but would like to participate anyway :)

Liked and subscribed

BTW. Your customer support is exceptional, I had some issues before and everything was taken care of in a heartbeat. Thanks for being a great vendor.

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked and will subscribe!!!!! Haven't ordered from you yet but I do look forward to enjoying the great customer service I have heard so much about!!!! :)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome give away. I don't hope to win but would like to participate anyway :)

Liked and subscribed

BTW. Your customer support is exceptional, I had some issues before and everything was taken care of in a heartbeat. Thanks for being a great vendor.

Thanks for your support! We believe we can turn even the most unfortunate of circumstances into a favorable outcome if given the opportunity. We are hobbyists ourselves so the last thing we want is for a fellow reefer to be unhappy with our products or services. Have an awesome Tuesday! :xd:

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked and will subscribe!!!!! Haven't ordered from you yet but I do look forward to enjoying the great customer service I have heard so much about!!!! :)

It would be an honor to serve you, Joker79! We said that in our most distinguished British accent. :nerd:

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
You should have a contest like this on twitter. Facebook just brings out way to many skeletons for me to even have one :confused::what:

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
You should have a contest like this on twitter. Facebook just brings out way to many skeletons for me to even have one :confused::what:

If you want to enter the giveaway but don't have a Facebook account, you can send us an email and we'll include you in the random drawing May 1.

As for your Twitter suggestion, good idea! We did a Twitter giveaway a looooooooooooooong time ago... so we're overdue anyway. :tsk:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back