!MONSTER Beauty COLONY!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,928
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every now and then I go ahead sell a colony or two. Well today I have decided to let this beauty go. For the many of you are that are squeamish about colonies (and I don't blame you) this is not a fresh wild colony by any means. It's been through over a month of strict and aggressive QT and It's been in my main system about 4 months now. There is new growth on it for sure and the color is holding strong if not getting better even. Its roughly 5-6 inches depending on where you measure.

Split it with a couple friends, chop it up if you must or toss it in the center of your display fully intact! Make no mistake this is a top shelf stick!


Willing to let this one go for 400.00 shipped.


IMG_9628_zps8cbbaa09.jpg

IMG_9630_zps1e31df28.jpg

IMG_9631_zps07fc8d10.jpg
 
What is this one called? I have one almost the same and love it. Heres a pic of mine. GLWS
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393545644.732087.jpg



Thanks for sharing. Def looks similar. Maybe you can call this one the "Mick Dundee" I have had the theme song in my head for like thee weeks now. No idea why.:nod:

ac087df9-b33d-498b-938c-b3b177b29055_zpscc5016f0.jpg
 
thanks guys! really apprieciate it.

So there has been some interest in splitting this thing up but no ones jumped in all the way yet.

I can easily break this up into 3 fairly equal peices. In fact Id almost prefer it as I really dont like shipping larger stuff anyway.


I'd go 160.00 shipped for each peice. And again, this is not a fresh import of chop job! Colony is very stable.

If yopu ar einterested just let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new