Monterey Bay Coral A++ for the second time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dsnakes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
20,578
Location
Outer Banks, NC
This was my second shipment from @Monterey Bay Coral

I made several purchases through their website and eBay auctions over the past month. They held everything to ship all at once after the holidays and new year for me. The weather last week was too cold to ship, and they held them yet another week. - This shows their dedication to the customer and the coral to ensure all arrive in perfect health.

The packing was great, double and triple bagged with packing and heat pack.

This is a highly recommended company for sure! Ive now bought probably close to 40 corals from them in total. Sadly, now my tank is packed full and I won't be buying anything else soon! :)

IMG_8740.JPG
 
Last edited:
Woah! Your system is stacked with coral, I love it! Very happy you enjoy everything. Thank you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new