Monti Cap vs GARF Bonsai?

If they do cause damage, then the answer is the the Bonsai wins since most people prefer it to the cap... and caps can regrow elsewhere with much ease. In the end, the reefer takes the bone cutters to the monti and ensures that the bonsai lives. Just IMO.

This is why I have a no Montipora rule in my tank (except for Leng Sy cap).
In my tank the monti caps win against everything so I no longer have any if they don't grow over them then they just change growthdirection and block the light to kill.
 
C23343D8-1A48-4A4A-B5A6-62FD4897F4FF.jpeg
Has a anyone managed to Frag a chalice while still in the tank ? The thing is getting massive and killing me suarta I think it’s called? But can not move the chalice as it’s grown to the rock work.
Why I have no chalice any longer
 
I have to keep breaking off my Hollywood Stunner so it does not grow over my Illuminati's.

20181213_202430.jpg
Dont the stunners have crazy long stingers? i just got two of them. One for each tanks and stating to worry I did the wrong thing. I read the stingers were 6 inches long and pack a powerfull punch
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new