Monti ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter maroun.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maroun.c

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
4,691
Reaction score
7,321
Location
Lebanon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ID on this Aussie monti frag? It's got chalice like eyes which look very interesting.
IMG-20161213-WA0014.jpg

Thanks
 
Any ID on this Aussie monti frag? It's got chalice like eyes which look very interesting.
IMG-20161213-WA0014.jpg

Thanks

I'm assuming it was sold as something other than red cap, but that is really what it looks like. Some red plating monti. Don't know the species and it doesn't look like any named monti I have seen.
 
Any ID on this Aussie monti frag? It's got chalice like eyes which look very interesting.
IMG-20161213-WA0014.jpg

Thanks

I bought a coral very similar sold as a red cap but I'm sure it was a chalice but it died so I can say
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new