Monti ID

Cullyisgully

Monti Don......
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
463
Reaction score
41
Location
Queens NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this Monti from reefapalooza New York the first one from a vendor and don't know the name of it if anyone could help me ID it :)
20161220_191849.jpg
 
Looks like a JF Slow Burn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new