Monti Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dal-Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dal-Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
576
Reaction score
1,211
Location
Coppell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know name of this monti.. I picked it up at LFS as a cast away for $15. This 3 months growth so its a good grower. The color is stunning and even better in person
IMG_20201231_193427_758.jpg
FB_IMG_1609466027218.jpg
Unknow Monti.jpg
 
Last edited:
bump

It's a nice looking coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new