Monti question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elbowdeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elbowdeep

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
176
Reaction score
35
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be braking the bottom pieces off as it grows because they get now light and turn white?

IMG_20200118_171346.jpg
 
And one more question is it normal for it to get white spots on the top? Was all orange but started getting these last week. Only thing I changed was my salt went from instant ocean to Neo Marine slowly over 2 months.

IMG_20200118_175841.jpg
 
Ok ty everything is stable now had a flood( dang skimmer) so when I was sleeping lost 10gal of water and it filled with 10 gal of fresh so dipped my salinity level from 0.27 to in between 0.25 0.26
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new