Monti/SPS flow and placement questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aminals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aminals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
Virginia, usa
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crap I didn't mean to post... I'll have paragraphs and photos asap.
 
So I've already moved the torches off the sps rack so I could move it up into the flow and light more but I suspect flow is still lacking. I have a second nero 3 that I can add.

Should it just oppose the first wavemaker? I feel like my rocks block too much flow for that too work. Trying to stay off rocks. In a weeks time I'll be moving to a frag tank and selling the waterbox.
 

Attachments

  • 20240513_195331.jpg
    20240513_195331.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240513_195558.jpg
    20240513_195558.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240513_195603.jpg
    20240513_195603.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240513_195635.jpg
    20240513_195635.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 26

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new