Monti?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rybren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
1,551
Reaction score
2,073
Location
Ottawa, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up a month or two ago. There are no visible polyps that I can see.

I suspect that it is a form of encrusting Monti, but not really sure.

Blue%252520Monti.jpg
 
Thanks guys, this has given me a good starting point. Looking at images online, the Undata is the closest match. From what I've seen, I guess that the Idaho grape is a variety of Undata, but mine is blue rather than purple.

Thanks again.
 
Montipora Spongodes would be my guess. Hard to tell from pic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new