Montipora digi & cap issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silara79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your tank size is the same as mine. I have 9 fish also small to medium size. You could probably introduce on more all fish. I recommend a yellow coris wrasse. Very peaceful. Great color and they swim all day looking for coral pest. They sleep under the sand at night.
 
I will look into a new skimmer for Christmas and upgrade the cuc. I still have a lot of Ceriths and Nassarius snails, Hermit crabs, Emerald prob 1 or 2, Tuxedo urchin, serpent star and a blenny.
Dont increase till you start seeing algea growth. You can starve your cuc.
 
Last edited:
How high above the tank are they? Mine are at 8" and the brightest I had them was at 60%.
Mine are about 14 inches above water level would have like them 16 inches but couldn’t since already built canopy. I wanted more even spread. I knew they would be powerful enough either way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new