Montipora health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry g
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry g

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
283
Reaction score
71
Location
Millstadt il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I got this montipora for free from my LFS and they said it would be an easy coral that wouldn’t require any dosing or testing, I just wanted someone to take a look at it for me as I am a complete sps noob and tell me if it’s doing okay, I’m running an ai prime with instant ocean marine salt doing weekly water changes 20 percent on a 20 gallon 68 day old tank.

20251201_144334_4DEE4F9E-E65B-41EC-945E-E67C5AA4CD33.png

20251201_144334_058BA784-4595-4DA4-AC6F-25CDC9F9BA2B.png

20251201_144334_0E3BEF1C-E893-4390-A62A-EB466AA0A3B3.png

20251201_144334_70236F2A-FA3E-4010-BACD-A83EC17DAEE5.png
 
Looks ok to me on my phone.
I will say they do not like swings in alk.
Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new