Montipora ID

Kingsley_Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
2,021
Reaction score
5,397
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Won this frag at online auction as a “JF vino montipora” for 30$ (yeah I know red flag) it’s grown pretty well so far encrusting a frag rack but it’s never really colored up to what’s expected in a vino montipora I’ve always questioned if I really got what I bid on but been pleasiwoth it’s growth recently I’ve traded a piece of it for another montipora locally and that reefer seems to believe it’s a beach bum monti what do you think?
IMG_3473.jpeg
IMG_3472.jpeg
IMG_3475.jpeg
IMG_3476.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new