Montipora lights spots and circles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ___
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

___

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
33
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new, need some advice please.
I have a new monti. He looks good, pretty pink with green circles.
Recently some of the edges have gotten lighter in color and the biggest spot has little white circles. Is this good? Bad?
I'm attaching a pic, had to enhance as much as possible, but it's still really hard to see because the frag is in the middle of the tank.
Appreciate any guidance.
Thank you!

PXL_20210629_002639698~2.jpg
 
Edges are normal. Moderate light and water flow.
Not an ideal first coral. Assure parameters are acceptable especially salinity, ph, mag, alk and calcium
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new