Montipora on ebay!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i seen one at the local fish store

i wonder if they are going to be coming in more often
 
Last edited:
Sweet! I have one that is similar. Mine has a smoother growth pattern.

Monti.jpg
 
Ohhhhhhhh, boy! :) Maybe hubby will not object! Love the color of that coral! Thanks guys! I'll start to get to know you better one of these days! :)
 
Oh just great! :) I looked at the rest of his items! My birthday is coming soon! Maybe, just maybe, I could get something, lol!
 
Now I'm depressed! :( :) You sure do have some awesome colored corals! I LOVE the rainbow ricordia polyp! Sigh!
 
Yes, that little ric is a sweetie. It is a little on the small size though. About 3/4 of an inch and growing;)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new