• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Montipora Pack

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Montipora pack consisting of fast growers that I needed to trim. All of these look great and are great additions to any tank.

$150 plus $50 for shipping.
season's greetings
IMG_0056.jpg


undata
IMG_0581.jpg


jedi mindtrick
IMG_0470.jpg


orange cap
orangeMonti2.jpg


purple cap
purpleMonti1.jpg


bloody mary
IMG_0663.jpg


reeftech starburst
IMG_0587.jpg


Shipping is $50 for overnight priority. First PM gets the pack. All frags measure approx 1".
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Does the bloody Mary have blue polyps ? It looks like it in the pic but I always thought they just had like pinkish ones , nice pack too
 
Does the bloody Mary have blue polyps ? It looks like it in the pic but I always thought they just had like pinkish ones , nice pack too

Indeed! I haven't seen any other bloody mary's with blue polyps. Kinda weird since I bought this one directly from Steve at an event in Orlando about a year ago. I have it in the middle of the tank and in high flow.
 
Thanks. I have colonies of all these monti's in my 90g. As you can imagine it gets rather crowded pretty quickly, so I'm constantly trimming them back.

Price reduction to $125 plus shipping!
 
Any chance you would be willing to break up the pack? You only have three montis that I dont already own, and dont have room for duplicates. Im interested in the bloody mary, reeftech starburst, and jedi mind trick.
 
PM sent Racin. There has been a ton of interest in this pack but no payments yet. EVERYTHING is still up for grabs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new