Montipora Red Cap

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Live Coral Montipora Red Cap 3/4" I was wondering if I can but this in my 13.5 Evo tank with the stock light and but it on the back of the tank wall I need so help to see if it will be ok
 
I grew a red monti cap in my Fluval Evo 5 with the stock light so think you could probably get away with it, though mount the coral pretty high in the tank if possible.
 
I have had one growing on the back of my 13.5 for over a year under a kessil a80 tuna blue. no issues.
 
Oh wow so like stock light will be ok I do have pretty high flow compared to what other people have in this kind of nanotank
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new