Montipora vs Goniopora

Nevets9333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
206
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sunset monti growing towards the base of my goniopora. Should I be worried the monti is going to kill my goni?
20200519_180503.jpg

20200519_180454.jpg


20200519_180506.jpg
 
Thanks! I want the goni anyway. Regret putting in plating montis..
 
Thanks! I want the goni anyway. Regret putting in plating montis..
How did it go? I’m in the same situation now 🤣 I want my Goni to win but it’s a frag so I’m scared
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new