Moon Valley Aquaculture

brandondavidson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
54
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
I had an amazing experience purchasing quarantined fish from Moon Valley Aquaculture. Sean was extremely thorough throughout the entire process, explained why the fish were getting a given treatment and happily answered any other questions I had. He even provided several pictures of the fish throughout the process. I purchased a pair of clowns from Moon Valley and they arrived healthy and safely despite a 24hr+ shipping delay (a great testament to packaging and overall health of the fish!). A regularly updated selection of fish are offered but specific order requests can be made as well. If you are looking for quarantined healthy fish at reasonable prices I highly recommend you contact Sean at Moon Valley Aquaculture.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new