Moray eel and Toby puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter grayor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grayor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting rid of my old tank to get a 120 gallon and I wanted a white eyed moray eel in it, I can’t keep my old tank and my 120 gallon, I’m super attached to my puffer and im wondering how he would fare in the tank
 
Would not be my first choice, for a long term partnership. Moray eel are efficient predators, and this puffer is not a proficient swimmer.

The eel will always be hungry.

Also make sure that the enclosure for any eel is fully capped and weighted/secure.

Eel are escape artists, and will push off a simple screen top is not weighted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new