Moray Eels

Murasame1097

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
fairfield
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ! I apologize if this makes me stupid or anything. I’m really interested in getting a moray eel. I just don’t know what is needed when it comes to a tank and filteration or what comes with filteration. I do know they need an 60g tank or more . Any advice and recommendations will help . Thank you for helping out !
 
If you are new to aquarium keeping, I'd SERIOUSLY recommend you avoid starting out like this. Keeping a saltwater tank can be hard enough at the beginning without trying to keep a rarely kept critter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new