• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

More LED's for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca2or
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
122
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefstar 120 (120w) with built in timer that allows control of moonlights, blues, and whites. I have had an issue with the timer freezing, had timer replaced, had another issue with the timer, but that too was just addressed. Asking $100 flat or will trade. Not looking for SPS, will consider BTA's, love zoa's.....

Pic's to be posted when I get home.
 
Last edited:
To expand on the issues....initially timer froze....manufacturer stepped up and replaced it. Then timer froze again a few months later....no such luck with warranty work. It is still under their warranty for another month or so but found a much better option in paying someone else to fix it. They found faulty resistors or capacitors...replaced them with much better ones.

I believe the going rate for these new is between 300 and 400. During the down time a LFS hooked me up with a sweet deal which in turn made this light a spare. It is about a year old, no bad bulbs or anything to that affect.
 
Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1366948045544.jpg

The 4 that look like they are out are uv and there are 6 or 8 of them.

The pic is from today

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
What are the dimensions of the fixture? What size tank were you running that over?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Was running over a 56. I will measure but I believe it is 24 inches...then again I suck at guessing sizes. It spread well across the entire bottom


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
I want it if it is available. Ship to Shreveport, Louisiana zip 71107. Send PM with email for Paypal if available.
 
Last edited:
oops....yes seller did sell.

Please close this thread.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new