More then 1 Set of Clowns?

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright my Fiance wants a puffer. It is the only fish she really wants, even if it is her only fish. Is it possible for me to take my False Percs out of her tank and put them back in my tank with my Skunk Clowns? I have a 30 gallon, lots of rock to hide in but only one anemone. The False Percs never touched it when they where in my tank. Is this possible? Honestly.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of true percs and a pair of clarkii's in a 65 with only one anemone. The clarkii's host the RBTA and the perc's host a torch. It can be done, but every situation is different. You can always try it and take them out if it doesn't work out.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright my Fiance wants a puffer. It is the only fish she really wants, even if it is her only fish. Is it possible for me to take my False Percs out of her tank and put them back in my tank with my Skunk Clowns? I have a 30 gallon, lots of rock to hide in but only one anemone. The False Percs never touched it when they where in my tank. Is this possible? Honestly.

I would venture to say no in a 30g. You can always try it though.

OP
OP
BlazinNano

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
getting them out would be really really hard. I have sooo many caves and crap. My Fairy Wrasse will go in one side of the rock then come out the bottom on the other side. The rocks are crazy. Might have to either sell them or trade them to the store... dang I have had the female since day one she was my first fish...:(

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back