Morgantown - Blue Knuckled Hermit Giveaway

kyle0829

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
morgantown, WV
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have two Blue knuckled hermit crabs that are just too big for my tank / bio load at the moment. They are beautiful and perfectly healthy, but they’ve simply ran out of room in my tank. If you are located near Morgantown and would like to have them text/call me at 7249917252 . Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new