Morning OUCH.

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
4,166
Reaction score
3,650
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Having a fun morning today. Picked up a rock with some mushrooms on it, on the underside there's another foot - woot, nice, have a baby. Poke it a few times with a finger just to make sure it's alive (or to confirm it's a foot). Alive - YEP. Foot - NOPE. Bristle Worm.
 
giphy.gif
 
Having a fun morning today. Picked up a rock with some mushrooms on it, on the underside there's another foot - woot, nice, have a baby. Poke it a few times with a finger just to make sure it's alive (or to confirm it's a foot). Alive - YEP. Foot - NOPE. Bristle Worm.
giphy.gif
 
Ouch!
 
giphy.gif
 
Could have been worse lol.
I keep my reef tank in my office. I was waiting in an attorney to do discovery response for a lawsuit. Was dressed nice and clean. Attorney called said she would be 20 min late. I thought “great I’ll clean my skimmer and work in the tank for a few min”

long story short, I dumped skimmate all down the front of my dress shirt. Needless to say, I looked like the exorcist after the throw up scene and smelled like crap mixed with ocean.

But I like my tank more then the lawsuit so I was secretly happy the Attourneys was more interested in what happened to me then the actual case lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new